Forney ISD Open Records Requests
Forney ISD will only accept open records requests submitted to the district by U.S. Postal mail or through the District's Open Records Request email. Additional information on how to submit an open records request is located at the bottom of the page.
Requests for student records such as transcripts and diplomas should be sent to the student's campus. A link to request transcripts is provided on each high school campus website, Forney High and North Forney High, through Parchment. All other requests must be sent as follows and will not be considered unless it is sent to the proper address.
All requests must be submitted in writing and should contain:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Email or fax number (if applicable)
- Description of the information and/or document being requested
- Subject heading "Public Information Request" or "Open Records Request"
Forney ISD may request clarification if additional information is required to completed the Open Records request.
Ways to submit an Open Records Request to Forney ISD
- By email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attorney General Open Records Request On-Line Form (Fill out the form, save it then submit it via email to email@example.com or mail to the address below.)
- By postal mail to:
Attn: Open Records Request
600 S. Bois d'Arc
Forney, TX 75126