Curriculum & Instruction
The Forney ISD Department of Curriculum and Instruction is dedicated to ensuring our district vision of inspiring students through innovative education. Our purpose is focused on both student learning and teacher development to achieve the goal of empowering all students with the necessary tools for post-secondary success. This department is also steadfast in its efforts to uphold the district's other values of perseverance, excellence, collaboration, voice, individualization, and, most importantly, RELATIONSHIPS FIRST! We believe that all students can and should experience success and we are committed to the development of equitable, rigorous, and innovative learning experiences for every child.
- Development and revision of curriculum goals and design process
- Construction, facilitation, and refinement of the district's Future Ready Curriculum
- Development and facilitation of district-issued common assessments
- Facilitation of selection processes for instructional resources
- Design and delivery of teacher learning opportunities
How to choose your destination:
On your phone? Click the PLUS sign next to "Curriculum & Instruction" at the top of the page to expand your destination options.
On a computer? Use the links at the left to go to the page you need.