FISD Account: How to Activate Your Student Account
Welcome to Forney ISD! Below are the steps for new students to activate their FISD Account. Students must follow the steps below to set up their account password and choose their security questions for account recovery.
Every summer, student account passwords are reset just before the start of school to allow all students to “re-activate” their account and go into the new year with a new password.
1. Go to MyFISD.
2. Login with your username and temporary password.
Student usernames follow this format:
- First Initial
- Last Name
- Last 3 digits of your Student ID
Please note the period between the first initial and last name.
Temporary passwords follow this format:
- Forney [Your Date of Birth]
Please note the capital 'F,' the space after 'Forney,' and that the format for Date of Birth is MMDDYYYY.
3. On successful login, you will be prompted to update your password:
Minimum 8 characters
No simple passwords (1234567)
No parts of given name
No part of username
At least 3 of the following 4 requirements
4. Once completed, we recommend that you test your login.
○ Re-open MyFISD.forneyisd.net and try your username and password
5. On successful login, you will be prompted to set up security questions so you can recover your account if you ever forget your password.
○ Each answer must be at least 3 characters.
If you are locked out of your FISD account and not able to change your temporary password, you will need to visit your campus TechSpot, as allowed.