FISD Account: How to Activate Your PK-2nd Grade Student Account
Welcome to Forney ISD! Below are the steps for new students to activate their FISD Account. Students must follow the steps below to set up their account password and choose their security questions for account recovery.
Please be aware that students cannot activate their account the same day their registration is finalized. It can take up to 24 hours for student accounts to be created after registration.
Every summer, student account passwords are reset just before the start of school to allow all students to “re-activate” their account and go into the new year with a new password.
- Student usernames follow this format:
- [firstInitial].[lastName][last 3 digits of Student ID]
- Please note the period between the first initial and last name
- Do not use your full email address, just the username portion
- Temporary passwords follow this format:
- On successful login, you will be prompted to update your password
- The password requirements are visible on-screen.
- Once completed, we recommend that you close the window and return to MyFISD.forneyisd.net to test your updated username and password
- On successful login, you will be prompted to set up security questions so you can recover your account if you ever forget your password
If you are locked out of your FISD account and not able to change your temporary password, you will need to visit your campus TechSpot, as allowed.