FISD Account: How to Caim Your Employee Account
Welcome to Forney ISD! As a new employee at FISD you are required to set up your employee account. Please follow the below steps to claim your account, set your password, and choose your security questions and answers for account recovery.
Claim Your Account
- Go to myfisd.forneyisd.net and click “Claim My Account”
- Employees must answer 3 questions to claim their account:
- Last name
- Personal mailing address zip code
- Last 4 digits of Phone # on file with HR (the number you used when applying)
- You will be prompted to update your password
- Click next and make note of your username in GREEN
- Test your login by returning to myfisd.forneyisd.net and using your new username and password
- On successful login, you will be prompted to set up 5 security questions so you can reclaim your account if you ever forget your password.
- Each answer must be at least 3 characters.
Access Your Email
After claiming your account, you can immediately access your FISD G Suite (Google) account.
- Go to: mail.google.com
- Enter your FISD email address and click next
- Enter your newly created password.