At the start of the 2017-2018 school year, Forney ISD's Pre-K program was located at three elementary schools...Claybon Elementary School, Henderson Elementary School and Smith Elementary School. By consolidating these Pre-K programs and other early education programs into one location, Forney ISD will open up classroom space at those existing elementary campuses to avoid overcrowding. In addition, teachers can better collaborate and plan to provide a quality education for all Pre-K and other early education students.
Beginning with the 2018-2019 school year, all of the early education programs in Forney ISD; Pre-K, Pre-K Dual Language and the Pre-School Program for Children with Disabilities (PPCD); will be located at the Forney Academic Center located at 309 S. Bois d'Arc Street in Forney instead of at elementary schools in the District.
Forney ISD Early Education Facts
- Principal - Kimberly David
- Assistant Principal -
- Counselors - Alanna Jefferson
- Location - Forney Academic Center (FAC) - 309 S. Bois d'Arc, Forney, Texas
- Phone Number - 469.762.4150
- School Hours - To Be Determined
- Transportation - Provided by Forney ISD
- Early Education Programs:
- Regular Pre-K Program
- Dual Language Pre-K Program
- Pre-School Program for Children with Disabilities (PPCD)
- Half Day Programs
- Total Enrollment - Approximately 200 * - (Based on 2017-2018 enrollment figures)